Tuesday 21 November 2017

(Feedback Welcome!) Minor/Major: Colour vs Black and White

After developing the character designs for the Catcher and the Fairy I realised that although I had decided on making the animation in black and white I haven't explored the possibility of making it in colour. These are not final colour designs but an idea of what they could look like, feedback is welcome on whether black and white or colour would be more appropriate :)

Orange, Brown, Red


Purple and the original Black and White

3 comments:

  1. These are cool! I think colour would be more interesting. My favourites are the hunter with the orange and black colour scheme and the WALUIGI! colour scheme. You could pick out some more colours for the fairy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be honest and say I like the brown/black and white versions - they're instantly readable as harkening back to a particular tradition of animation are really successful in this respect :) I like them very much.

    ReplyDelete